As part of our group’s effort to build shared autonomy systems, we study real-world deployment of semi-autonomous vehicle systems. This page lists publications, research, and videos related to one such system: Tesla Autopilot.
- Tesla Vehicle Deliveries – Estimates of Tesla vehicle deliveries to date.
- Tesla Autopilot Miles – Estimate of Tesla Autopilot miles driven to date.
- MIT Tesla Autopilot Survey – Large-scale survey of Tesla owners seeking to understand patterns of system use and driver behavior in context of Autopilot use.
- Arguing Machines – Demonstrate use of end-to-end neural network as an edge-case discovery mechanism for Tesla Autopilot.
- MIT Autonomous Vehicle Technology Study – Large-scale real-world driving data collection that includes 21 instrumented Tesla vehicles.
New research and publications will be added here as it’s made public. If you have questions, suggestions, requests, connect with me on social media: Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, or YouTube.