This page is a collection of research projects, code, videos, demos, tools, and papers at MIT (involving Lex Fridman and colleagues) focused on the design, development, and deployment of artificial intelligence systems that learn from and collaborate with humans in a deep, meaningful way. We term this approach Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence, which is defined by two requirements: (1) the AI system must continually improve by learning from humans while (2) providing value to humans in performing the activity from which it is learning. If you’re interested in this work,here are some things you could do:
- Register an account on the site (for free) to stay up-to-date and to use the online tools.
- Join our Slack channel by get an invite by clicking here.
- Connect with Lex on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, or YouTube.
- Interested in joining our research team? Learn more here: https://hcai.mit.edu/join
- Watch our course on Deep Learning for Self-Driving Cars
- Watch our course on Artificial General Intelligence
- Browse some of the materials below to explore our recent HCAI-related efforts.